UFO PARAMOTORS 1ST ANNUAL FLY IN!!!!
September 20, 21,22,23rd 2018
Miles and miles of open land for you to explore.
This is a FREE fly in for all pilots. Donations are accepted and welcomed.
1197 co rd 428 killen
Contact me with any questions. 205-512-7826
Q. I only have a few flights - can I come?
A. We want to make it clear that every experience level is welcome and we have no desire to make a lot of rules.
However, we expect it to be a very busy flightline and pilots with less experience may at times find it very challenging and overwhelming.
While we don't have a minimum flight experience requirement, we do expect that, for safety, less experienced pilots limit thier flightline activities during busy times and coordinate all their activities with guidance from other, more experienced pilots. The community in this sport is very helpful and if you need assistance, let those around you know - you'll end up with a lot more friends than when you arrived!
Requirements; Participants must:
- sign a waiver before flying
- attend pilot briefing before flying
- wear a wristband on at all times
- keep the runway clear (remove unused equipment from the field promptly after the flight and only set up immediately before launching)
- familiarize themselves with the airspace and local conditions
- yield right of way to landing pilots and airplanes.
- Keep pets on a leash!!!
- ensure pets use appropriate area for relieving themselves and immediately clean up any "accidents"
- register as pilot if vendor
- fly commensurate with skill level.
Limitations; Participants must NOT:
- harass wildlife or people
- fly low over people, buildings or animals
- perform demonstration flights without prior arrangement with staff
- perform group training or first solo flights
- keep all equipment, tents, vehicles, and people behind the flight line unless directly involved in flight operations.