NEW FOR 2021!
In 2021 we will be offering tow training, powered paragliding simulation training, training on our equipment or yours, and more! Call or text now to reserve your spot!
SAFE AND FUN TRAINING IN ALABAMA AND FLORIDA
We are located in beautiful central Florida and central Alabama. We do foot launch and trike training depending on your needs. As part of the training package, we provide unlimited coaching after your flight training is complete; once a student, always a student! The training fee is non-refundable!
YOUR TICKET TO THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
UFO PARAMOTORS is offering each new student the ability to get their ratings from the USPPA . Over the last decade, the sport has grown dramatically. With this growth, industry leaders started to notice a trend in sub-par training resulting in more personal injuries.
Several industry leaders and Instructors got together to create an organization called the United States Powered Paragliding Association or USPPA. This is a non-profit organization, run by volunteers. Their goal was to create a unified and standardized training syllabus, ensuring that all pilots are provided sufficient knowledge needed to fly safely. In addition to their thorough training outline, the USPPA created a 3-level pilot rating system, challenging pilots to continue their education past the initial training.
These are known as PPG1, PPG2, and PPG3 ratings. Each rating requires that the pilot demonstrates specific skill sets. There are also written tests that must be passed and signed off by a USPPA Certified Instructor. WATCH OUT for potential Instructors who discount the USPPA or its rating systems. These are usually individuals who have been kicked out of the organization due to poor conduct or endangering others.
Sign up for a membership and UFO PARAMOTORS will deduct the fee from your training.
Below is a short breakdown of how the training works, what you may need, and pricing.
You will walk away from our course understanding how to make life-saving decisions about when to fly, where to fly safely, and how to take care of your equipment so that you can feel confident with every flight.
We want you to have a long and rewarding powered paragliding career; therefore, we have made your fun and safety our top priority.
Our training fee is only
$2,495.00 and includes equipment rental, $750.00 with our equipment!
Ready to stop watching from the sidelines and be a part of the action?
HOW DOES THE TRAINING WORK?
New students learn at different rates, some will solo sooner than others, and we make sure that the necessary time is taken to ensure that you are trained safely and correctly. Your safety is our number one priority.
Powered paragliding foot launch training typically lasts from 8-10 days, weather and student skills permitting.
Powered paraglider trike launch training typically lasts 8-12 days, weather and student skills permitting (ADJUST FOR TRIKE).
During the first 2-3 days, the student will learn terminology and maintenance of their equipment, basic meteorology (weather to fly), aviation regulations, inflation techniques (forward and reverse) with and without the paramotor, ground school on flight patterns and landing procedures.
Once a student has mastered these techniques and has a clear understanding of the flight procedures, the student's first solo flight on the 4th or 5th day will take place. This is where the fun really begins!
*OUR TRAINING INCLUDES A GOPRO VIDEO OF YOUR FIRST FLIGHT! CAPTURING ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE...FOR FREE!
A small price to pay for what could be the most amazing thing you ever do!
NOT SURE YET?
TRY OUR INTRODUCTION TO POWERED PARAGLIDING.
For just $149.00 you will get a taste of what this sport is about. This lesson is an introduction to the incredible sport of powered paragliding.
You will get a chance to see, touch and try on the equipment as well as learn some basics of ground handling a paraglider with a harness.
Depending on weather conditions, the instructor will also demonstrate smooth take-off and landing techniques, smooth and hard turns, low-flight maneuvering, touch and goes, minor wing collapses (Big Ears), and a power-off landings.
*The cost of your Introductory, hands-on lesson will be taken off of your training fee once you decide to become a powered paraglider pilot.
Call today and schedule your introductory lesson!
WHEN CAN WE FLY?
The best times for flying a powered paraglider are typically around sunrise and sunset because the air tends to be smooth and calm during these times.
The weather will also be a factor so make sure you leave plenty of time for the unexpected.
WHAT WILL I NEED?
During training make sure to bring water (at least 1/2 gallon per person), sun protection (sunglasses, hats, sunblock, etc), and high energy snacks (cliff bars, protein bars, fruit). Also, be sure you dress comfortably and according to the weather.
We will provide helmets for training protection.
We require all participants to sign a Release, Waiver, and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
You are welcome to bring a friend to watch and take pictures. We also ask that you get plenty of rest the night before your first day because it can be very tiring.
We look forward to working with you as you learn how to fly! Please feel free to call or email with any questions. "Training fee is non refundable"!!
Disney World, The Magic Kingdom - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com
Animal Kingdom - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/animal-kingdom
Sea World - https://seaworldparks.com
Universal of Orlando - www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information
Wet-n-Wild - www.wetnwildorlando.com
1. Royal Plaza Inside Disney World - Normal rate is $102 a night, but they are offering a rate of $67 a night if you stay with in July. Please call one of our friendly reservationist at 1-800-651-1005.
2. Best Western Inside Disney World - Normal rate is $135 a night, but they are offering a $82 rate if you stay with us for the month of July. Don't forget to ask about a Disney view room, for just a few more dollars a night ($12) we can guarantee you a room which over looks EPCOT.
3. Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista- If you are desiring a hotel near Disney World at a great price and value then you need to check out the Holiday Inn Resort. We are offering this resort for $85 a night during the first the entire month of July. If you have a larger family, this hotel has the kidsuites which sleep 6 people for $119 a night.
Here at Orlandovacationhotels.com They have a full staff of Orlando travel specialists waiting to assist you. Please note, we will need at least 24 hours prior to your arrival to make a reservation and at least 72 hours to make a reservation at a Disney condo or Disney vacation home.
Tips on Getting the Best Deals on Orlando hotel Specials:
1. Check out our Orlando hotel vacation packages that come complete with theme park tickets: a lot of our hotels offer instant rebates if you book the hotel with theme park tickets. You do need to call our toll free number to get the instant rebates.
2. Stay near Disney World but not on Disney World property: You can save yourself as much as 35% to 45% by staying at a hotel near Disney World but not on Disney property.
3. Stay near Disney World: Even if you are going to be visiting Universal Studios or SeaWorld you will finder better hotel specials near Disney World. Why? Simple there are so many hotels built around Disney World that the competition drives the prices down an additional 15% to 20%.